School Activity Report – 2019-20
I believe in my dreams
I will never lose hope
I believe in my ambition
With competition I will cope.
Our school is a learning community where each is free to be and grow towards the realization of his or her highest human potential through a harmonious integration of spirit, heart, mind and body. Our teachers work round the clock to identify talents and brings out the best in every student.
- Various interclass, inter-house and cultural programmes and competitions are held on a regular basis in our school.
- The academic session 2015-16 began with the World Environment Day celebrations with the theme “Our Environment, our Concern”.
- Eco Club members under the leadership of club’s president Vachan of IX std organized a stage programme to create awareness about environmental issues and solutions through a talk and group song.
- A poster making activity was organized for high school students.
- An investiture ceremony was organized to welcome the newly appointed student council members. They took the oath and accepted the portfolios handed over to them in true spirit and honour.
- In today’s highly competitive world, brilliance in academics is not enough for a student to become a responsible citizen. A balance of academics, discipline and a healthy body is a must.
To cater to this need, different inter-class competitions like drawing, fancy dress, Rangoli making, Story narration, Elocution, Debates etc are organized for students from LKG to X. Students also exhibit their talents through class cultural programmes. Independence Day, Gandhi Jayanthi, Kannada Rajyotsava, Children’s Day, Republic Day, Sports day etc are celebrated with a lot of spirit and devotion. With the objective of integration of skills and concepts and for expressing the student’s innate creativity, science exhibition and Art and Craft exhibition were organized in the school by the science club and art club respectively. Our student’s best of talents were on display in these exhibitions.
“Life’s greatest achievements can be attained by continual remaking of yourself”
Our students participated in various inter-school events and won many prizes.
- In the Taluk level Inter-School patriotic song singing competition organized at Lions School, Gonikoppal, Muthanna A.A, of IX std secured first place.
- In the district level quiz competition organized as a part of Kannada Rajyotsava celebrations, our school team consisting of Nischitha of IX std, Razik of IX std and Neerisksha of VIII std won the Third prize.
- In the district level debate competition organized by Excellence College, Mangalore, our school team consisting of Sadik M.M of IX std and Neeriksha of VIII std won the IV place.
- In the district level Prathibha Karanjee competition organized at Michael’s School, Madikeri
- Shan Jogappa of III std won II place in fancy dress in the primay category
- Pratham Kiran of II std won II place in Sanskrit Dharmika Patana in the primary category.
- In the District Level Science Seminar held at Kudige, Kushal Nagar, Sadik M.M of IX Std won the second place.
- In the District Level Science and Technology fair organized by create Gurukula at FMC College, Madikeri, Adhira M.R of IX std won a special II place in flash essay writing competition.
- In the District Level Science Model Making competition organized at Cauvery College, Gonikoppal, Gautham Gappanna A.M of IX std won the III place and also a cash prize of Rs.1000/-
- Our four students were selected for inspire award this year, wherein, they received a total cash award of Rs.20,000/- with each students receiving Rs.5000/-.
- Latha M.A of VII std
- Sujith V.S of VIII std
- Razik A.A of IX std
- Raqib M.R of X Std, are the inspire award winners.
With a aim to refine each students with team work, co-ordination and an all round strengthening of not just body, but character and sprit, righteousness and honesty, various team and group activities are organized in our school. Our school houses – Sathya, Shanthi, Dharma and Prema signifies this aim. Various games, sports and athletic matches are organized for students regularly. Our students have excelled in sports at Zonal, Taluk, District, Sub divisional and State levels.
“Understand – Assimilate – Act”
- Emphasizing the importance of every student’s individual interests, various clubs like Science club, Eco club, Arts club, Health and fitness club, Maths Club, Rotary Club and Student’s Right Club organizes different programmes and competitions for the students.
- Science club members presented posters on Environment Day. Seminars, Quiz, Model making competitions etc were organized for students.
- Eco club students created awareness about energy conservation and judicious use water among the nearby families through a discussion and distributing pamphlets.
- Our students are actively involved in the “Swatch Bharat Abhiyan” fulfilling the cleanliness mission.
- The Interact club for the current session was inaugurated in our school in July 2015 and it organized various programmes.
“Self belief is the first secret of success”
We the students at Sarvadeivatha believe in making best use of opportunities presented to us and wish to excel in every field.
I would like to conclude my report with the following lines –
I believe in my vision
I trust my instincts
I believe in reality
My fate will never be jinxed
I believe in myself
World may not
Now everything is possible
Because I believe in all